Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Intelligender test! 1/13/2010

Well i decided to take this test called "Intelligender" and you pee in a cup, put it in this "solution" stuff, and wait 5 minutes and see the results!! I figured it would be fun, considering we aren't going to find out the gender until the baby is born!

I did it at work LOL... thank god i am there early in the morning before anyone else gets there!! My bathroom is NEXT to my bosses desk in his office lol.

This is the SECOND time i took this test this pregnancy... i did it before but i was only 7 or 8 weeks pregnant, and I was supposed to wait until at least 10 weeks pregnant... soooo i bought it again now at 18 or so weeks.

I also forgot to mention, i got the same results BOTH times i took this test!!


Here we are!! The results that CLEARLY say boy!!!


I also want to mention that the Chinese gender calendars all say i am having a BOY too!! We will see in June!!! We are keeping it a surprise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment