Monday, June 14, 2010

The rest of the pregnancy!

Lots of doctor appointments, lots of checks, lots of stress tests, and lots of anticipation for dilating or dropping... none of which happened.

The sciatica really kicked back in again, so bad in fact that the last month and a half of the pregnancy i could barely walk. Terrible sharp pains down my bum and legs. The morning sickness feeling also started again towards the end... every time i would eat i would feel "full" and bloated, and a little sick to my stomach for hours afterwards.

I swear this little boy moves around more than any fetus, ever! lol. Its the weirdest, greatest feeling one could ever experience.

Here is a video i got of my belly moving, i was already 2 days late past my due date at this point!

I also want to mention that i am 2 days past my due date, and i am 10 lbs lighter than i was 2 days before i got pregnant!! I never gained a pound!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment